Well folks, looks like Chase shut down the link and it's no longer working. You can still find and buy these coupon codes on eBay for a few dollars.
EDIT: I put up a NEW working link! (7.22.13)
Chase is back with another free $200 for opening a new Chase Checking account.
1. Go here to open a Chase Total Checking account with $100 or more within 10 business days of account opening
2. Set up direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening. Monthly direct deposits must total $500 or more.
3. Get $200 free in your new Chase checking account within 10 business days after your first direct deposit is made.
To avoid any service fees, you need to do any one of the following:
1. Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more OR
2. Keep daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500 OR
3. Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
If your checking account is closed within 6 months, the bonus amount will be deducted at closing. This offer ends on August 15, 2013. Now go get that free money!